MEET BENJAMIN M. Krinke
Ben Krinke is an associate at Whiting Law, joining the firm in 2015. His primary area of practice is personal injury, passionately fighting on behalf of his clients in cases involving no-fault auto accident and premises liability.
Ben gives back to his community through his passion for music. In the past, he has volunteered with Ebb N’ Flow at performances, clinics, and music camps, including an appearance at the HOBY Michigan Summer Youth Leadership Camp at Northwood University.
In his free time, Ben enjoys singing barbershop with Ebb N’ Flow Quartet and The Lansing Growlers. In both groups, Ben is featured in the baritone slot. Ben is also member of the Barbershop Harmony Society and enjoys competing in Quartet Competitions and attending Society Conventions.
Ben is also an avid fan of the Detroit Pistons, CMU Chippewas, Flint Tropics, and Michigan State Spartans.
Professional Achievements / Accolades
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from MSU College of Law
- First Place: 2012 Donald M. Nystrom Best Brief Competition at MSU College of Law
- Notes Editor, Michigan State Law Review
- Jurisprudence Achievement Award in Advocacy (a legal writing and oral advocacy course)
Membership & Associations
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan State University College of Law – Juris Doctorate Degree