MEET DODD FISHER
Dodd B. Fisher received his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan graduate and both his JD (law degree) and MBA from the University of Detroit Mercy.
In his career as a plaintiff’s attorney, Dodd has recovered millions of dollars for his clients in personal injury cases.
Professional Achievements / Accolades
- Former Assistant Professor, University of Detroit Mercy Law
- Argued at Michigan Supreme Court
Membership & Associations
- State Bar of Michigan
- Member of the Attorney Disciplinary Board
- University of Detroit Mercy – Juris Doctorate Degree
- University of Detroit Mercy – MBA
- University of Michigan Â – Bachelor’s Degree