MEET GEORGE G. BURKE III
George Burke is an experienced trial attorney and his practice focuses on the Michigan No-Fault law (first-and third-party), motorcycle accidents, motor vehicle accidents and dog bite claims. For over a decade George has successfully represented clients, including a $5,000,000 trial verdict on behalf of a motorcyclist that was struck by a drunk driver.
George is a graduate of Syracuse University and Boston College Law School. He began practicing law in Massachusetts prior to moving to Michigan in 1996. He is licensed to practice law in Michigan and the Michigan Federal District Court, Eastern Division, and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
George is a member of the Michigan Association for Justice and actively works against any type of No-Fault reform.
Membership & Associations
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Massachusetts
- Eastern Division, Michigan Federal District Court
- Michigan Association for Justice
- Third Degree Knight in Knights of Columbus.
- Boston College Law School – Juris Doctorate Degree
- Syracuse University – Bachelor’s Degree