MEET PAUL WHITING
Paul Whiting, a Michigan native, is among the preeminent attorneys in the Detroit area and has been selected by his peers as one of the top personal injury lawyers under 40. He has represented hundreds of clients and their families and has obtained multiple awards in excess of one million dollars. Paul is always willing to take on the cause for the little guy; no matter the cost.
As a husband and a father, Paul values his family and knows that when a family member is injured through no fault of their own, it is not only the injured who suffers, but also the family. With an aggressiveness that is unrivaled and an understanding that his clients have put their lives and future into his hands, Paul and his team will not rest until those responsible for the negligent acts are held accountable for their actions.
Would you like to learn more about attorney Paul Whiting? Click here to read a recent profile article, “People Making a Difference” that chronicles the life of Whiting Law’s founder from his days as a competitive Division I student-athlete (basketball) to becoming a successful personal injury attorney and launching his own law firm.
Professional Achievements / Accolades
- Avvo “Superb” Rating (2016)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum member (2016)
- Michigan Super Lawyers list (2013-2016)
- Michigan Super Lawyers Rising Star list (2009 – 2012)
- NAOPIA Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys in Michigan (2013)
- DBusiness Magazine Top Lawyer (2012)
- National Trial Lawyers Association’s Top 40 Under 40 (2012)
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly Up and Coming Lawyers (2012)
Membership & Associations
- Michigan Association of Justice Executive Board Member
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Association of Justice – State Delegate
- Wayne State University Law School – Juris Doctorate Degree
- University of Detroit Mercy – Bachelor’s Degree